Our infection control processes are designed to make your dental care both safe and comfortable. During the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve introduced some important new procedures:
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask you some screening questions.
- We’ll ask you the same questions again, when you attend for your appointment.
- We provide face masks and disposable gloves at the practice, as well as hand sanitiser which we ask all visitors to use on entering and leaving.
- If you require a carer to accompany you to the practice, or need to accompany a child, we will provide you both with a face mask and gloves which must be worn.
- We no longer provide magazines and children’s toys in the waiting room, as these are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We’re managing appointments to allow social distancing between patients and thorough cross-infection control between visits.
Help us control infection!
- Please arrive at your appointed time to minimise your time in the waiting room.
- Please limit the number of belongings, such as bags and coats, which you bring to your appointment.
- Please only use the toilet facilities in case of urgent need, and brush your teeth at home (if possible) rather than on arrival.
- Please ask companions not to accompany you inside the practice.
- We ask carers and parents to wait in the waiting room and maintain social distancing wherever possible. If it’s necessary to accompany the patient into the surgery, social distancing must be adhered to.
We look forward to welcoming you back to 18 Manor Place Dental Practice.